For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Letter to the Editor
How to Avoid Twiddler's Syndrome in Deep Brain Stimulation for Dystonia?
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 198–199, February 2014
How to Cite
Menghetti, C., Zekaj, E., Saleh, C., Porta, M. and Servello, D. (2014), How to Avoid Twiddler's Syndrome in Deep Brain Stimulation for Dystonia?. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 17: 198–199. doi: 10.1111/ner.12067
Authorship contributions: Drs. Servello, Zekaj, Menghetti, Saleh, and Porta contributed to conception and design, acquisition of data, analysis and interpretation of data. Drs. Servello, Zekaj, and Saleh drafted the article. Drs. Sevello, Zekaj, Menghetti, Saleh, and Porta reviewed it critically for important intellectual content. All authors approved the final letter.
Conflict of Interest: The authors reported no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!