For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Letter to the Editor
Successful Treatment of the Pain Associated With Melorheostosis With Spinal Cord Stimulation: A Case Study
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 286–288, April 2014
How to Cite
Zaveri, M. and Goodman Keiser, M. D. (2014), Successful Treatment of the Pain Associated With Melorheostosis With Spinal Cord Stimulation: A Case Study. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 17: 286–288. doi: 10.1111/ner.12070
Financial Support: St. Jude Medical, Plano, TX 75024, USA
Conflict of Interest: Dr. Goodman Keiser is an employee of St. Jude Medical. This study was supported by St. Jude Medical.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- St. Jude Medical, Plano, TX 75024, USA
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!