For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Letter to the Editor
Deep Brain Stimulation of the Subthalamic Nucleus for Peripherally Induced Parkinsonism
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 104–106, January 2014
How to Cite
Baizabal-Carvallo, J. F. and Jankovic, J. (2014), Deep Brain Stimulation of the Subthalamic Nucleus for Peripherally Induced Parkinsonism. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 17: 104–106. doi: 10.1111/ner.12071
Conflict of Interest:
José Fidel Baizabal-Carvallo has received research support from Medtronic.
Joseph Jankovic has received research support from Allergan, Inc; Allon Therapeutics; Biotie; Ceregene, Inc; Chelsea Therapeutics; Diana Helis Henry Medical Research Foundation; EMD Serono; Huntington's Disease Society of America; Huntington Study Group; Impax Pharmaceuticals; Ipsen Limited; Lundbeck Inc; Medtronic; Merz Pharmaceuticals; Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinson Research; National Institutes of Health; National Parkinson Foundation; Neurogen; St. Jude Medical; Teva Pharmaceutical IndustriesLtd; University of Rochester; Parkinson Study Group.
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!