For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
A Multicenter, Prospective Trial to Assess the Safety and Performance of the Spinal Modulation Dorsal Root Ganglion Neurostimulator System in the Treatment of Chronic Pain
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 471–482, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Liem, L., Russo, M., Huygen, F. J. P. M., Van Buyten, J.-P., Smet, I., Verrills, P., Cousins, M., Brooker, C., Levy, R., Deer, T. and Kramer, J. (2013), A Multicenter, Prospective Trial to Assess the Safety and Performance of the Spinal Modulation Dorsal Root Ganglion Neurostimulator System in the Treatment of Chronic Pain. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 471–482. doi: 10.1111/ner.12072
Financial support: This study was sponsored by Spinal Modulation, Inc.
Conflict of Interest: Jeff Kramer is an employee of Spinal Modulation, Inc. Liong Liem is a consultant for Philips, Spinal Modulation, St. Jude, Boston Scientific, and Medtronic. Marc Russo is a consultant for Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, Boston Scientific, Nevro Corp., and Mainstay Medical Inc. He has also received teaching honoraria from Medtronic, St. Jude, Boston Scientific, and Nevro Corp. Frank J.P.M. Huygen is a consultant for Spinal Modulation and Grunenthal. He has also received an investigator-initiated study grant from St. Jude Medical. Jean-Pierre Van Buyten is a consultant for Nevro Corp., Medtronic, Mainstay Medical Inc., and Spinal Modulation. Iris Smet is a consultant for Nevro Corp., Medtronic, Mainstay Medical Inc., and Spinal Modulation. Paul Verrills is a consultant and peer-to-peer teacher for Boston Scientific, St. Jude Medical, Medtronic, Spinal Modulation, and Nevro Corp. Robert Levy is a consultant for Bioness Inc., Nevro Corp., Medtronic, Inc., Spinal Modulation, Inc., St. Jude Medical, and Vertos, Inc. He also owns stock options from Bioness, Inc.; Nevro Corp.; Spinal Modulation, Inc.; and Vertos, Inc. Timothy Deer is a consultant for Bioness Inc., St. Jude Medical, Medtronic, Spinal Modulation, and Nevro Corp.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
- Spinal Modulation, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!