[Correction added after online publication 5-June 2013. In Materials and Methods section, linear radiofrequency amplifier corrected from model 403LA to 240L.]
Low-Intensity Focused Ultrasound Pulsation Device Used During Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Evaluation of Magnetic Resonance Imaging-Related Heating at 3 Tesla/128 MHz
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
How to Cite
2013. Low-Intensity Focused Ultrasound Pulsation Device Used During Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Evaluation of Magnetic Resonance Imaging-Related Heating at 3 Tesla/128 MHz. Neuromodulation 2013; e-pub ahead of print. DOI: 10.1111/ner.12075, , , .
For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Support: Support for this study came from Brainsonix, Inc. and the Gerald J. and Dorothy R. Friedman New York Foundation for Medical Research. Dr. Bystritsky provided the LIFUP device, courtesy of Brainsonix, Inc.
Conflict of Interest: Dr. Bystritsky is the founder of Brainsonix, Inc. Drs. Korb, Shellock, and Cohen report no conflicts of interest.
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- Brainsonix, Inc.
- Gerald J. and Dorothy R. Friedman New York Foundation for Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!