For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Spinal Cord Stimulation
Thoracic Radiculopathy Following Spinal Cord Stimulator Placement: Case Series
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 443–448, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Mammis, A., Bonsignore, C. and Mogilner, A. Y. (2013), Thoracic Radiculopathy Following Spinal Cord Stimulator Placement: Case Series. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 16: 443–448. doi: 10.1111/ner.12076
There was no financial support for the creation of this manuscript.
This is an original work and has not been previously published in whole or in part. The above-mentioned authors all contributed to this work.
The authors disclose the following:
Alon Y. Mogilner receives grant support and consulting fees from Medtronic Neurological, and has received grant support from St. Jude Medical and consulting fees from Boston Scientific. Drs. Mammis and Bonsignore disclosed no conflicts of interest.
Conflict of Interest: The authors reported no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!