Conflict of Interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Bilateral Pallidal Stimulation for “Sticking-Out Tongue” Feature in Patients With Primary Focal Tongue Protrusion Dystonia
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 133–137, February 2014
How to Cite
Chung, J. C., Kim, J. P., Chang, W. S., Kim, H. Y. and Chang, J. W. (2014), Bilateral Pallidal Stimulation for “Sticking-Out Tongue” Feature in Patients With Primary Focal Tongue Protrusion Dystonia. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 17: 133–137. doi: 10.1111/ner.12077
For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE) of Korea. Grant Number: 10033812
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!