For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Letter to the Editor
Bilateral Deep Brain Stimulation of the Ventral Intermediate Nucleus of the Thalamus for Posttraumatic Midbrain Tremor
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 289–291, April 2014
How to Cite
Follett, M. A., Torres-Russotto, D. and Follett, K. A. (2014), Bilateral Deep Brain Stimulation of the Ventral Intermediate Nucleus of the Thalamus for Posttraumatic Midbrain Tremor. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 17: 289–291. doi: 10.1111/ner.12096
Conflict of Interest: The authors reported no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 28 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!