For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Occipital Nerve Stimulation in Fibromyalgia: A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study With a Six-Month Follow-Up
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 256–264, April 2014
How to Cite
Plazier, M., Dekelver, I., Vanneste, S., Stassijns, G., Menovsky, T., Thimineur, M. and De Ridder, D. (2014), Occipital Nerve Stimulation in Fibromyalgia: A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study With a Six-Month Follow-Up. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 17: 256–264. doi: 10.1111/ner.12121
Funding: This work was supported by an educational grant from St. Jude Medical Neuromodulation (Plano, TX, USA).
Conflict of Interest: Mark Plazier and Dirk De Ridder are involved in paid educational tasks for St. Jude Medical Neuromodulation (Plano, TX, USA). The other authors reported no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 28 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2013
- St. Jude Medical Neuromodulation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!