Brai2n, Tinnitus Research Initiative Clinic Antwerp & Department of Neurosurgery, University Hospital Antwerp, Belgium;
Safety and Efficacy of Vagus Nerve Stimulation Paired With Tones for the Treatment of Tinnitus: A Case Series
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 170–179, February 2014
How to Cite
De Ridder, D., Vanneste, S., Engineer, N. D. and Kilgard, M. P. (2014), Safety and Efficacy of Vagus Nerve Stimulation Paired With Tones for the Treatment of Tinnitus: A Case Series. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 17: 170–179. doi: 10.1111/ner.12127
For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1.
Conflicts of interest: Drs. De Ridder and Vanneste have no conflicts of interest. Dr. Engineer is working for Mircotransponder. Dr. Kilgard is a consult for Microtransponder.
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!