For more information on author guidelines, an explanation of our peer review process, and conflict of interest informed consent policies, please go to http://www.wiley.com/bw/submit.asp?ref=1094-7159&site=1
Differential Diagnosis of Psychiatric Symptoms After Deep Brain Stimulation for Movement Disorders
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Neuromodulation Society
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 629–636, October 2014
How to Cite
Quinn, D. K., Deligtisch, A., Rees, C., Brodsky, A., Evans, D., Khafaja, M. and Abbott, C. C. (2014), Differential Diagnosis of Psychiatric Symptoms After Deep Brain Stimulation for Movement Disorders. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 17: 629–636. doi: 10.1111/ner.12153
Conflict of Interest: The authors report no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!