Development of the Thai healthy aging model: A grounded theory study
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Nursing & Health Sciences
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 256–261, June 2013
How to Cite
Thiamwong, L., McManus, M. S. and Suwanno, J. (2013), Development of the Thai healthy aging model: A grounded theory study. Nursing & Health Sciences, 15: 256–261. doi: 10.1111/nhs.12028
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2012
- National Grant and Institute of Research and Development. Grant Number: WU 53110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.