Efficacy of a group-based parenting program on stress and self-efficacy among Japanese mothers: A quasi-experimental study
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Nursing & Health Sciences
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 454–460, December 2013
How to Cite
Kendall, S., Bloomfield, L., Appleton, J. and Kitaoka, K. (2013), Efficacy of a group-based parenting program on stress and self-efficacy among Japanese mothers: A quasi-experimental study. Nursing & Health Sciences, 15: 454–460. doi: 10.1111/nhs.12054
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- British Council PMI2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.