American rural women's exercise self-efficacy and awareness of exercise benefits and safety during pregnancy
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Nursing & Health Sciences
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 468–473, December 2013
How to Cite
Melton, B., Marshall, E., Bland, H., Schmidt, M. and Guion, W. K. (2013), American rural women's exercise self-efficacy and awareness of exercise benefits and safety during pregnancy. Nursing & Health Sciences, 15: 468–473. doi: 10.1111/nhs.12057
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!