Diagnosis of dementia as a turning point among Finnish families: A qualitative study
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Nursing & Health Sciences
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 489–496, December 2013
How to Cite
Pesonen, H.-M., Remes, A. M. and Isola, A. (2013), Diagnosis of dementia as a turning point among Finnish families: A qualitative study. Nursing & Health Sciences, 15: 489–496. doi: 10.1111/nhs.12059
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2012
- Finnish Association of Nursing Research
- Finnish Cultural Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.