Nurse qualifications and perceptions of patient safety and quality of care in South Africa
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Nursing & Health Sciences
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 224–231, June 2014
How to Cite
Blignaut, A. J., Coetzee, S. K. and Klopper, H. C. (2014), Nurse qualifications and perceptions of patient safety and quality of care in South Africa. Nursing & Health Sciences, 16: 224–231. doi: 10.1111/nhs.12091
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
- Atlantic Philanthropies
- European Union's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007–2013). Grant Number: 223468
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.