Touch massage: a pilot study of a complex intervention
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Nursing in Critical Care © 2013 British Association of Critical Care Nurses
Nursing in Critical Care
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 269–277, November 2013
How to Cite
Lindgren, L., Lehtipalo, S., Winsö, O., Karlsson, M., Wiklund, U. and Brulin, C. (2013), Touch massage: a pilot study of a complex intervention. Nursing in Critical Care, 18: 269–277. doi: 10.1111/nicc.12017
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.