Caring and technology in an intensive care unit: an ethnographic study
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 British Association of Critical Care Nurses
Nursing in Critical Care
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 278–288, November 2013
How to Cite
Price, A. M. (2013), Caring and technology in an intensive care unit: an ethnographic study. Nursing in Critical Care, 18: 278–288. doi: 10.1111/nicc.12032
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!