The meaningful encounter: patient and next-of-kin stories about their experience of meaningful encounters in health-care
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 363–371, December 2013
How to Cite
Gustafsson, L.-K., Snellma, I. and Gustafsson, C. (2013), The meaningful encounter: patient and next-of-kin stories about their experience of meaningful encounters in health-care. Nursing Inquiry, 20: 363–371. doi: 10.1111/nin.12013
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
- Received for publication 10 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.