Include, differentiate and manage: gay male youth, stigma and healthcare utilization
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 20–29, March 2014
How to Cite
O’Byrne, P. and Watts, J. (2014), Include, differentiate and manage: gay male youth, stigma and healthcare utilization. Nursing Inquiry, 21: 20–29. doi: 10.1111/nin.12014
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
- Accepted for publication 29 September 2012
- Government of Ontario’s Ministry of Research and Innovation
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.