Co-creating possibilities for patients in palliative care to reach vital goals – a multiple case study of home-care nursing encounters
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 341–351, December 2013
How to Cite
Bergdahl, E., Benzein, E., Ternestedt, B.-M., Elmberger, E. and Andershed, B. (2013), Co-creating possibilities for patients in palliative care to reach vital goals – a multiple case study of home-care nursing encounters. Nursing Inquiry, 20: 341–351. doi: 10.1111/nin.12022
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted for publication 30 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!