Discourses of collaborative failure: identity, role and discourse in an interdisciplinary world
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 59–68, March 2014
How to Cite
Nursing Inquiry 2014; 21: 59–68 Discourses of collaborative failure: identity, role, and discourse in an interdisciplinary world, , .
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.