‘I feel like a salesperson’: the effect of multiple-source care funding on the experiences and views of nursing home nurses in England
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Nursing Inquiry 2014 ‘I feel like a salesperson’: the effect of multiple-source care funding on the experiences and views of nursing home nurses in England, and .
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.