The neural crest- and placodes-derived afferent innervation of the mouse esophagus
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Neurogastroenterology & Motility
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages e517–e525, October 2012
How to Cite
Surdenikova, L., Ru, F., Nassenstein, C., Tatar, M. and Kollarik, M. (2012), The neural crest- and placodes-derived afferent innervation of the mouse esophagus. Neurogastroenterology & Motility, 24: e517–e525. doi: 10.1111/nmo.12002
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2012
- Received: 7 March 2012 Accepted for publication: 20 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.