Na+/Ca2+ exchanger 2-heterozygote knockout mice display decreased acetylcholine release and altered colonic motility in vivo
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Neurogastroenterology & Motility
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages e600–e610, December 2012
How to Cite
Azuma, Y. T., Nishiyama, K., Kita, S., Komuro, I., Nakajima, H., Iwamoto, T. and Takeuchi, T. (2012), Na+/Ca2+ exchanger 2-heterozygote knockout mice display decreased acetylcholine release and altered colonic motility in vivo. Neurogastroenterology & Motility, 24: e600–e610. doi: 10.1111/nmo.12029
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
- Received: 22 May 2012 Accepted for publication: 14 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.