Yi-Sook Jung and Mi-Young Kim contributed equally to this work.
Effect of DA-9701, a novel prokinetic agent, on stress-induced delayed gastric emptying and hormonal changes in rats
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Neurogastroenterology & Motility
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 254–e166, March 2013
How to Cite
Jung, Y.-S., Kim, M.-Y., Lee, H. S., Park, S. L. and Lee, K. J. (2013), Effect of DA-9701, a novel prokinetic agent, on stress-induced delayed gastric emptying and hormonal changes in rats. Neurogastroenterology & Motility, 25: 254–e166. doi: 10.1111/nmo.12053
This work has been previously published as an abstract at the Joint International Neurogastroenterology and Motility Meeting, 2012.
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Received: 3 August 2012 Accepted for publication: 30 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.