Published abstract: Part of this work has previously been presented at Digestive Disease Week 2012 and was published in abstract: van Tilburg, M.A.L., Squires, M., Blois-Martin, N., Leiby, A. & Langseder, A. (2012). Validation of the Child/Adolescent Rome III criteria. Gastroenterology, 142 (5) Suppl. 1, S48.
Test of the child/adolescent Rome III criteria: agreement with physician diagnosis and daily symptoms
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Neurogastroenterology & Motility
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 302–e246, April 2013
How to Cite
van Tilburg, M. A. L., Squires, M., Blois-Martin, N., Leiby, A. and Langseder, A. (2013), Test of the child/adolescent Rome III criteria: agreement with physician diagnosis and daily symptoms. Neurogastroenterology & Motility, 25: 302–e246. doi: 10.1111/nmo.12056
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Received: 5 September 2012 Accepted for publication: 5 November 2012
- 1The epidemiology of childhood recurrent abdominal pain in Western countries: a systematic review. Am J Gastroenterol2005; 100: 1868–75., , .Direct Link:
- 2Epidemiology of childhood constipation: a systematic review 3. Am J Gastroenterol2006; 101: 2401–9., , .Direct Link:
- 10Rome III: The Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders, 3rd edn. McLean, Virginia: Degnon Associates, 2006., , et al.
- 21Abdominal pain-predominant functional gastrointestinal diseases in children and adolescents: prevalence, symptomatology, and association with emotional stress. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr2011; 53: 659–65., , et al.
- 23Measures of Interobserver Agreement and Reliability, 2nd edn. Bacon Rota, FL: CRC press, 2010..