Published abstract: Part of this work has previously been presented at Digestive Disease Week 2012 and was published in abstract: van Tilburg, M.A.L., Squires, M., Blois-Martin, N., Leiby, A. & Langseder, A. (2012). Validation of the Child/Adolescent Rome III criteria. Gastroenterology, 142 (5) Suppl. 1, S48.
Test of the child/adolescent Rome III criteria: agreement with physician diagnosis and daily symptoms
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Neurogastroenterology & Motility
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 302–e246, April 2013
How to Cite
van Tilburg, M. A. L., Squires, M., Blois-Martin, N., Leiby, A. and Langseder, A. (2013), Test of the child/adolescent Rome III criteria: agreement with physician diagnosis and daily symptoms. Neurogastroenterology & Motility, 25: 302–e246. doi: 10.1111/nmo.12056
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Received: 5 September 2012 Accepted for publication: 5 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.