PD and MN as well as MT and TC contributed equally to this work.
Effects of oral administration of rotenone on gastrointestinal functions in mice
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Neurogastroenterology & Motility
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages e183–e193, March 2013
How to Cite
Tasselli, M., Chaumette, T., Paillusson, S., Monnet, Y., Lafoux, A., Huchet-Cadiou, C., Aubert, P., Hunot, S., Derkinderen, P. and Neunlist, M. (2013), Effects of oral administration of rotenone on gastrointestinal functions in mice. Neurogastroenterology & Motility, 25: e183–e193. doi: 10.1111/nmo.12070
An abstract of the data presented in this article was presented at the Joint International Neurogastroenterologyand Motility Meeting in Bologna, Italy, 2012.
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Received: 24 June 2012 Accepted for publication: 5 December 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Accumulation of α-synuclein in the bowel of patients in the pre-clinical phase of Parkinson’s disease, Acta Neuropathologica, 2014, 127, 2, 235, , , , , , , , ,
- 4Semi-quantitative Multispectral Optoacoustic Tomography (MSOT) for volumetric PK imaging of gastric emptying, Photoacoustics, 2014, 2, 3, 103, , , ,