Vagus nerve stimulation: from epilepsy to the cholinergic anti-inflammatory pathway
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Neurogastroenterology & Motility
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 208–221, March 2013
How to Cite
Bonaz, B., Picq, C., Sinniger, V., Mayol, J. F. and Clarençon, D. (2013), Vagus nerve stimulation: from epilepsy to the cholinergic anti-inflammatory pathway. Neurogastroenterology & Motility, 25: 208–221. doi: 10.1111/nmo.12076
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Received: 10 November 2012 Accepted for publication: 8 December 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!