Simplifying the measurement of gastric accommodation using SPECT
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Neurogastroenterology & Motility
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 542–546, June 2013
How to Cite
Vijayvargiya, P., Camilleri, M., Shin, A., Breen, M. and Burton, D. (2013), Simplifying the measurement of gastric accommodation using SPECT. Neurogastroenterology & Motility, 25: 542–546. doi: 10.1111/nmo.12099
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: DK67071
- 5Noninvasive measurement of gastric accommodation in patients with idiopathic nonulcer dyspepsia. Am J Gastroenterol 2001; 96: 3099–105., , et al.Direct Link:
- 6The reproducibility of 99mTc-pertechnetate single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) for measurement of gastric accommodation in healthy humans: evaluation of the test results performed at the same time and different time of the day. J Neurogastroenterol Motil 2010; 16: 401–6., , .
- 9Gastric volume and accommodation measurement by SPECT and barostat. In: Parkman HP, McCallum RW, Rao SSC, eds. GI Motility Testing: A Laboratory and Office Handbook. Thorofare, NJ: SLACK Incorporated, 2011: 109–20., .