Peripheral contribution of NGF and ASIC1a to colonic hypersensitivity in a rat model of irritable bowel syndrome
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Neurogastroenterology & Motility
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages e740–e754, November 2013
How to Cite
Matricon, J., Muller, E., Accarie, A., Meleine, M., Etienne, M., Voilley, N., Busserolles, J., Eschalier, A., Lazdunski, M., Bourdu, S., Gelot, A. and Ardid, D. (2013), Peripheral contribution of NGF and ASIC1a to colonic hypersensitivity in a rat model of irritable bowel syndrome. Neurogastroenterology & Motility, 25: e740–e754. doi: 10.1111/nmo.12199
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
- ATC. Grant Number: ASE2128CSA
- ANR. Grant Number: ANR-09-MNPS-037-01
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.