Characterization of symptoms in irritable bowel syndrome with mixed bowel habit pattern
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Neurogastroenterology & Motility
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 36–45, January 2014
How to Cite
Su, A. M., Shih, W., Presson, A. P. and Chang, L. (2014), Characterization of symptoms in irritable bowel syndrome with mixed bowel habit pattern. Neurogastroenterology & Motility, 26: 36–45. doi: 10.1111/nmo.12220
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P50 DK64539, P30 DK41301
- 7Rome II: The Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders. McLean: Degnon Associates Inc, 2000., , , , .
- 10Characterization of the alternating bowel habit subtype in patients with irritable bowel syndrome. Am J Gastroenterol 2005; 100: 896–904., , et al.Direct Link:
- 11[Prevalence and clinical characteristics of the IBS subtypes according to the Rome III criteria in patients from a clinical, multicentric trial. A report from the Mexican IBS Working Group.]. Rev Gastroenterol Mex 2010; 75: 427–38., , , , .
- 14Tegaserod for female patients suffering from IBS with mixed bowel habits or constipation: a randomized controlled trial. Am J Gastroenterol 2008; 103: 1217–25., , , , .Direct Link:
- 15Guidance for Industry Irritable Bowel Syndrome — Clinical Evaluation of Drugs for Treatment. In: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services FaDA, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER), eds. Silver Spring: U.S. Food and Drug Administration, 2012.
- 26Symptoms and visceral perception in patients with pain-predominant irritable bowel syndrome. Am J Gastroenterol 1999; 94: 1320–6., , et al.Direct Link:
- 27Symptom differences in moderate to severe IBS patients based on predominant bowel habit. Am J Gastroenterol 1999; 94: 2929–35., , , , .Direct Link: