*I would like to thank John Biro, Michael Bratman, Sara Chant, David Copp, Marija Jankovic, Seamus Miller, Abe Roth, and two anonymous referees for this journal, as well as audiences at the Collective Intentionality VI conference at UC Berkeley in August 2008, the Kline Conference at the University of Missouri, Columbia, in October 2008, the Workshop on Collective Intentionality and the Ontology of Law and the State at Macquarie University and a colloquium at the Australian National University, in May 2012, and the Colombian Philosophy Congress and a colloquium at York University, in September 2012, for valuable comments at various stages in the development of the ideas presented in this paper.
Proxy Agency in Collective Action†
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Ludwig, K. (2013), Proxy Agency in Collective Action. Noûs. doi: 10.1111/nous.12013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!