I would like to thank John Biro, Michael Bratman, Sara Chant, David Copp, Marija Jankovic, Seamus Miller, Abe Roth, and two anonymous referees for this journal, as well as audiences at the Collective Intentionality VI conference at UC Berkeley in August 2008, the Kline Conference at the University of Missouri, Columbia, in October 2008, the Workshop on Collective Intentionality and the Ontology of Law and the State at Macquarie University and a colloquium at the Australian National University, in May 2012, and the Colombian Philosophy Congress and a colloquium at York University, in September 2012, for valuable comments at various stages in the development of the ideas presented in this paper.
Proxy Agency in Collective Action†
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 75–105, March 2014
How to Cite
Ludwig, K. (2014), Proxy Agency in Collective Action. Noûs, 48: 75–105. doi: 10.1111/nous.12013
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!