We are very grateful to David Makinson, David Etlin, and an anonymous referee for invaluable comments and suggestions. This work has been supported by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation.
The Review Paradox: On The Diachronic Costs of Not Closing Rational Belief Under Conjunction
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 781–793, December 2014
How to Cite
Leitgeb, H. (2014), The Review Paradox: On The Diachronic Costs of Not Closing Rational Belief Under Conjunction. Noûs, 48: 781–793. doi: 10.1111/nous.12020
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!