Joint first authors.
Non-cell autonomous regulation of life cycle transitions in the model brown alga Ectocarpus
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2012 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 197, Issue 2, pages 503–510, January 2013
How to Cite
Arun, A., Peters, N. T., Scornet, D., Peters, A. F., Mark Cock, J. and Coelho, S. M. (2013), Non-cell autonomous regulation of life cycle transitions in the model brown alga Ectocarpus. New Phytologist, 197: 503–510. doi: 10.1111/nph.12007
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- Centre National de Recherche Scientifique
- University Pierre and Marie Curie
- Groupement d'Interet Scientifique Génomique Marine
- Interreg program France
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell are not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the New Phytologist Central Office.
Fig. S1 Ectocarpus siliculosus life cycle in culture.
Fig. S2 Effect of conditioned media on the regeneration of protoplasts prepared from the life cycle mutant oro.
Table S1 Generation marker genes (Peters et al., 2008) used for the RT-qPCR analysis