Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2012 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 197, Issue 1, pages 49–57, January 2013
How to Cite
Harrison, S. P., Morfopoulos, C., Dani, K. G. S., Prentice, I. C., Arneth, A., Atwell, B. J., Barkley, M. P., Leishman, M. R., Loreto, F., Medlyn, B. E., Niinemets, Ü., Possell, M., Peñuelas, J. and Wright, I. J. (2013), Volatile isoprenoid emissions from plastid to planet. New Phytologist, 197: 49–57. doi: 10.1111/nph.12021
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: 238366
- Australian Government International Postgraduate Research Scholarship at Macquarie University
- Swedish Research Council Formas and EU FP7 ECLAIRE
- through AUTHOR: J.P. received funding through - change OK?Spanish. Grant Numbers: CGL2010-17172, CSD2008-00040
- European Commission through European Regional Fund
- Australian Research Council Future Fellowship. Grant Number: FT100100910
Table S1 Information on Km values
Table S2 Observational or experimental evidence for lag in emissions
Notes S1 Source of Km data.
Notes S2 Trait and isoprene database.
Notes S3 Experimental and field evidence for seasonal leads and lags between isoprene emission and photosynthesis.
Notes S4 Analysis of isoprene emissions at a regional scale.
Notes S5 References.