Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 Max-Planck Society New Phytologist © 2012 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 197, Issue 2, pages 606–616, January 2013
How to Cite
Sieh, D., Watanabe, M., Devers, E. A., Brueckner, F., Hoefgen, R. and Krajinski, F. (2013), The arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis influences sulfur starvation responses of Medicago truncatula. New Phytologist, 197: 606–616. doi: 10.1111/nph.12034
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!