An Arabidopsis reticulon and the atlastin homologue RHD3-like2 act together in shaping the tubular endoplasmic reticulum
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2012 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 197, Issue 2, pages 481–489, January 2013
How to Cite
Lee, H., Sparkes, I., Gattolin, S., Dzimitrowicz, N., Roberts, L. M., Hawes, C. and Frigerio, L. (2013), An Arabidopsis reticulon and the atlastin homologue RHD3-like2 act together in shaping the tubular endoplasmic reticulum. New Phytologist, 197: 481–489. doi: 10.1111/nph.12038
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
- Oxford Brookes Nigel Groome
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!