Climate refugia: from the Last Glacial Maximum to the twenty-first century
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 197, Issue 1, pages 16–18, January 2013
How to Cite
Hampe, A., Rodríguez-Sánchez, F., Dobrowski, S., Hu, F. S. and Gavin, D. G. (2013), Climate refugia: from the Last Glacial Maximum to the twenty-first century. New Phytologist, 197: 16–18. doi: 10.1111/nph.12059
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- 2007. Forecasting the effects of global warming on biodiversity. BioScience 57: 227–236. , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 2009. The Last Glacial Maximum. Science 325: 710–714. , , , , , , , , .
- 2011. A climatic basis for microrefugia: the influence of terrain on climate. Global Change Biology 17: 1022–1035. .
- 2012. Predicting present and future intra-specific genetic structure through niche hindcasting across 24 millennia. Ecology Letters 15: 649–657. , , , , , .
- 2011. Climate relicts: past, present, future. Annual Review of Ecology, Evolution, and Systematics 42: 313–333. , .
- 2009. Paleoecology meets genetics: deciphering past vegetational dynamics. Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment 7: 371–379. , , .
- 2012. Refugia: identifying and understanding safe havens for biodiversity under climate change. Global Ecology and Biogeography 21: 393–404. , , , , , , , , .
- 2009. Glacial refugia influence plant diversity patterns in the Mediterranean Basin. Journal of Biogeography 36: 1333–1345. , .
- 2011. On metapopulations and microrefugia: palaeoecological insights. Journal of Biogeography 38: 419–429. , , .
- 2012. Forecasting species ranges by statistical estimation of ecological niches and spatial population dynamics. Global Ecology and Biogeography 21: 293–304. , .
- 2010. Refugia revisited: individualistic responses of species in space and time. Proceedings of the Royal Society B, Biological Sciences 277: 661–671. , , , .
- 2011. Using species distribution models in paleobiogeography: a matter of data, predictors and concepts. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology 310: 451–463. , , .
- 2011. Long-term ecological records and their relevance to climate change predictions for a warmer world. Annual Review of Ecology, Evolution and Systematics 42: 267–287. , .