Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2013 The Author. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 197, Issue 1, pages 1–2, January 2013
How to Cite
Hetherington, A. M. (2013), Threats and opportunities. New Phytologist, 197: 1–2. doi: 10.1111/nph.12067
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- 2012. Lateral root initiation: one step at a time. New Phytologist 193: 867–873. .
- 2011. Plasticity and evolution in drought avoidance and escape in the annual plant Brassica rapa. New Phytologist 190: 249–257. .
- 2010. The signalling peptide EPFL9 is a positive regulator of stomatal development. New Phytologist 186: 609–614. , , .
- 2013. Mutations in SLAC1 anion channel slow stomatal opening and severely reduce K+ uptake channel activity via enhanced cytosolic [Ca2+] and increased Ca2+ sensitivity of K+ uptake channels. New Phytologist 197: 88–98. , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 2009. Guard cell photosynthesis and stomatal function. New Phytologist 181: 13–34. .
- 2013. Tiny pores with a global impact. New Phytologist 197: 11–15. , .
- 2011. Introducing short roots in a desert perennial: anatomy and spatiotemporal foraging responses to increased precipitation. New Phytologist 191: 173–183. , .
- 2011. Effects of stomatal delays on the economics of leaf gas exchange under intermittent light regimes. New Phytologist 192: 640–652. , , , .
- 2013. Abscisic acid accumulation modulates auxin transport in root tip to enhance proton secretion for maintaining root growth under moderate water stress. New Phytologist 197: 139–150. , , , , , , .
- 2013. Epigenetic variation creates potential for evolution of plant phenotypic plasticity. New Phytologist 197: 314–322. , , , .