Comparative genomic and transcriptomic analyses reveal the hemibiotrophic stage shift of Colletotrichum fungi
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors New Phytologist © 2012 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 197, Issue 4, pages 1236–1249, March 2013
How to Cite
Gan, P., Ikeda, K., Irieda, H., Narusaka, M., O'Connell, R. J., Narusaka, Y., Takano, Y., Kubo, Y. and Shirasu, K. (2013), Comparative genomic and transcriptomic analyses reveal the hemibiotrophic stage shift of Colletotrichum fungi. New Phytologist, 197: 1236–1249. doi: 10.1111/nph.12085
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- Programme for Promotion of Basic and Applied Researches for Innovations in Bio-oriented Industry
- Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 24228008, 21380031
- The Strategic Research Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!