Source–sink dynamics and proteomic reprogramming under elevated night temperature and their impact on rice yield and grain quality
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2012 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 197, Issue 3, pages 825–837, February 2013
How to Cite
Shi, W., Muthurajan, R., Rahman, H., Selvam, J., Peng, S., Zou, Y. and Jagadish, K. S. V. (2013), Source–sink dynamics and proteomic reprogramming under elevated night temperature and their impact on rice yield and grain quality. New Phytologist, 197: 825–837. doi: 10.1111/nph.12088
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development, Germany
- USAIDAUTHOR: USAID-BMGF in full please.-BMGF (Cereal Systems Initiative for South Asia)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!