Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
No claim to original US government works. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 197, Issue 3, pages 685–686, February 2013
How to Cite
Rocha, A. V. (2013), Tracking carbon within the trees. New Phytologist, 197: 685–686. doi: 10.1111/nph.12095
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- 2010. Terrestrial gross carbon dioxide uptake: global distribution and covariation with climate. Science 329: 834–838. , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 1990. The ecology and economics of storage in plants. Annual Review of Ecology and Systematics 21: 423–447. , , .
- 2006. Climate–carbon cycle feedback analysis: results from the C4MIP model intercomparison. Journal of Climate 19: 3337–3353. , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 2006. Seasonal course of translocation, storage and remobilization of 13C pulse-labeled photoassimilate in naturally growing Larix gmelinii saplings. New Phytologist 171: 793–804. , , .
- 2007. Rapid mixing between old and new C pools in the canopy of mature forest trees. Plant, Cell & Environment 30: 963–972. , , , .
- 2003. Carbon limitation in trees. Journal of Ecology 91: 4–17. .
- 1992. Carbohydrate sources and sinks in woody plants. Botanical Review 58: 107–222. .
- 2001. Carbon-based models of individual tree growth: a critical appraisal. Annals of Forest Science 58: 469–506. , , , .
- 2007. Environmental change and carbon limitation in trees: a biochemical, ecophysiological and ecosystem appraisal. New Phytologist 175: 11–28. , , .
- 2004. MAIDEN: a model for analyzing ecosystem processes in dendroecology. Canadian Journal of Forest Research 34: 874–887. .
- 2013. Seasonal dynamics and age of stemwood nonstructural carbohydrates in temperate forest trees. New Phytologist 197: 850–861. , , , , , , , .
- 2006. On linking interannual tree ring variability with observations of whole-forest CO2 flux. Global Change Biology 12: 1378–1389. , , , .
- 2006. Carbon respired by terrestrial ecosystems – recent progress and challenges. Global Change Biology 12: 141–153. .
- 2009. Evidence of old carbon used to grow new fine roots in a tropical forest. New Phytologist 182: 710–718. , , .
- 2012. A re-evaluation of carbon storage in trees lends greater support for carbon limitation to growth. New Phytologist 195: 285–289. , .
- 2005. Non-structural carbohydrate pools in a tropical forest. Oecologia 143: 11–24. , , , .