Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2012 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 197, Issue 4, pages 1185–1192, March 2013
How to Cite
Cheesman, A. W. and Winter, K. (2013), Elevated night-time temperatures increase growth in seedlings of two tropical pioneer tree species. New Phytologist, 197: 1185–1192. doi: 10.1111/nph.12098
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute
- Smithsonian Institute Global Earth Observatory
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!