Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 198, Issue 1, pages 95–102, April 2013
How to Cite
Sasaki, K., Kim, M.-H. and Imai, R. (2013), Arabidopsis COLD SHOCK DOMAIN PROTEIN 2 is a negative regulator of cold acclimation. New Phytologist, 198: 95–102. doi: 10.1111/nph.12118
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 22380063, 19380063
- the National Agriculture and Food Research Organization. Grant Number: 3204
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell are not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting materials supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the New Phytologist Central Office.
Fig. S1 AtCSP2 expression levels in atcsp4 mutant background and AtCSP4 expression levels in atcsp2 mutant background.
Fig. S2 Morphology and flowering time of atcsp mutant lines.
Fig. S3 Overexpression of AtCSP2 results in smaller plant size and late flowering.
Fig. S4 Number of stamens and seed morphology in the atcsp2-3 atcsp4-1 mutant.
Table S1 Primers used in this study