Differential induction of mitochondrial machinery by light intensity correlates with changes in respiratory metabolism and photorespiration in rice leaves
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 198, Issue 1, pages 103–115, April 2013
How to Cite
Huang, S., Jacoby, R. P., Shingaki-Wells, R. N., Li, L. and Millar, A. H. (2013), Differential induction of mitochondrial machinery by light intensity correlates with changes in respiratory metabolism and photorespiration in rice leaves. New Phytologist, 198: 103–115. doi: 10.1111/nph.12123
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- ARC Centre of Excellence in Plant Energy Biology. Grant Numbers: CE0561495, FT110100242
- University International Stipend
- Grains Research and Development Corporation
- Australian Postgraduate Award PhD scholarship. Grant Number: FT110100242
- University of Western Australia and Agilent Technologies Australia
- Centre for Comparative Analysis of Biomolecular Networks
- ARC Australian Future Fellow. Grant Number: FT110100242
- Scholarship International Research Fees
- a Top Up Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!