Elevated CO2 enrichment induces a differential biomass response in a mixed species temperate forest plantation
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 198, Issue 1, pages 156–168, April 2013
How to Cite
Smith, A. R., Lukac, M., Hood, R., Healey, J. R., Miglietta, F. and Godbold, D. L. (2013), Elevated CO2 enrichment induces a differential biomass response in a mixed species temperate forest plantation. New Phytologist, 198: 156–168. doi: 10.1111/nph.12136
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- Drapers' Company
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!