Responses of belowground carbon allocation dynamics to extended shading in mountain grassland
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2013 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 198, Issue 1, pages 116–126, April 2013
How to Cite
Bahn, M., Lattanzi, F. A., Hasibeder, R., Wild, B., Koranda, M., Danese, V., Brüggemann, N., Schmitt, M., Siegwolf, R. and Richter, A. (2013), Responses of belowground carbon allocation dynamics to extended shading in mountain grassland. New Phytologist, 198: 116–126. doi: 10.1111/nph.12138
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Numbers: P18756-B16, P22214-B17
- Tiroler Wissenschaftsfonds. Grant Number: LA2390/1-1
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell are not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the New Phytologist Central Office.
Fig. S1 Photosynthetically active radiation, air and soil temperature, and soil water content during the study period.
Fig. S2 Cumulative amount of tracer respired below ground in unshaded and shaded plots during the first and the second experiment.